Monday, October 16, 2006

Just A Little Update

Can you believe it, Xander has started recognizing words all on his own now? We had pizza from Pizza Hut last night. He started looking at the ad that came with it. All the sudden out of nowhere he says the word deal and points the word on the ad. I didn't even realize it was there and I looked at the ad and sure enough that's what it said. The only thing I can think of where he picked it up was from Deal or No Deal (it's one of his favorite shows) He does it for other things too but that one just completely took me off guard.

Lucas is kind of feeling left out with the schooling. I've now taken to printing up extra coloring sheets for him so he thinks he's doing school too. Aiden is growing up too fast too. He's getting so big. He's rolling over and playing with the toys on his bouncy seat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama Teaching 2 said...

Sounds like there is lots of learning going on at your homeschool! :) I can still remember the thrill of Eli reading. Oh it was delicious! :)Enjoy!

17 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home