Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I Hate When My Husband Is Home

Okay so I don't really mean that. I love it when he's home. He just happened to have today off of work. And let's just say if school takes 2 and half hours normally it takes five if he's home. Even if he's not doing anything to disturb Xander... Xander is distracted by the fact that Daddy's home and he has to show off for him. After each coloring page he did he had to show daddy. He had to make sure Daddy was listening to him review his Spanish words. And so on and so on and so on.

Today he learned about Colorado. I know none of what I'm teaching him sticks but he loves being able to point out the states on a map of the US. He can pick out all of the ones he learned so far.

Next week my mom's going to visit us. So the work week will be cut to three days. I can't wait for my mom to see how much the boys have grown. Hopefully we'll be able to go to the zoo or the Detroit Science Center. It'll be our first field trip! I'm kind of looking forward to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

I know what you mean. The scedule is just so different if anything is out of the ordinary. The kids will find anything to distract them anyway.
Have fun on your fieldtrip, and enjoy your company :).

28 September, 2006  
Blogger Mama Teaching 2 said...

Yes! We have the same issues with daddy home. But we want him home all the time! LOL!

28 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home